Coaching Opportunities at the Institute for Strategic Leadership
The Institute welcomes applications from qualified and experienced leadership coaches, lifestyle/wellness coaches, and business mentors to work on the Institute's programmes and to provide ongoing coaching in New Zealand and Australia with its top level executive clients.
Coaches are contracted by the Institute and can expect to be treated in a First Class manner, stay in first class accommodation, work with first class people (faculty and clients), and continuously learn and grow.
The principle qualities we look for and criteria we apply in our selection process for Institute for Strategic Leadership Associates are:
- Appropriate qualifications and professional registrations
- Appropriate professional and commercial experience
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Excellent intrapersonal and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate across a broad spectrum of people
- Passionate about personal development and organisation transformation
- Respect professional boundaries with the Institute's clients
- Willing to invest in own professional development
- Would be proud to work under the Institute's brand and align with it's values
- Have no conflicts of interest
- Have third party insurance
The steps involved in becoming a Coaching Associate on an Institute for Strategic Leadership Contract are:
- Complete the application form
- Provide referees
- Attend an initial information session
- Be interviewed by the Institute's Director or Chief Operating Officer
- Meet with a senior Institute Coaching Associate
- Attend an Institute Leadership Programme 5-day residential as a participant on full-fee scholarship and be willing to cover your own hotel and meal costs (ca $2,250 + GST) and travel costs
- Be viewed by the programme faculty team as someone they would be keen to work with and be proud to carry the Institute's brand
Click here to view our contact details.