High Performing Leadership Team Workshop
Use an evidence-based approach to build a high-trust, unified leadership team that delivers results
Organisations face a dynamic, rapidly changing context. The greater the challenge, the greater the importance of cohesive, unified leadership teams delivering results.
The ISL High Performing Leadership Team Workshop is a 1 or 2-day process run at a location of your choice and designed to enable senior executive and business unit leadership teams to perform at the highest level.
The workshop takes an evidence-based approach through pre-workshop surveys using the SmartLeader Apps diagnostic tools to produce a diagnostic ‘Lab Report’ for the workshop as well as full access to detailed information through Personal, Team and, where applicable, Multi-Team Dashboards.
Key Benefits of the High Performing Leadership Team Workshop
By undertaking this workshop, a Leadership Team will;
- Clearly identify the purpose of the team.
- Establish whether the team are currently a group of individuals or a true unified team.
- Create a platform for trust.
- Understand how the team members can work most effectively with each other by understanding individual and team strengths, blind spots, stressors, energy and resilience and working style preference.
- Commit to a clear set of team goals, values and behaviours, including how courageous conversations will happen, how decisions will be made and how team members will be held accountable.
- Understand the current team culture, engagement and effectiveness.
- Discuss any key risks facing the team and/or the organisation they lead, including bullying, harassment and ethics.
- Understand how the team’s ‘Leadership Brand’ is perceived by those that directly report to the team’s members.
- Identify the key issues that are limiting team effectiveness and impacting unfavourably on team culture and team engagement.
- Initiate courageous conversations to agree on clear actions that address these issues.
- Pulse the key issues and actions to measure the level of improvement over the following 12 month period.
Who is the ISL High Performing Leadership Team Workshop For?
Leadership Teams that have undertaken the ISL High Performing Leadership Team Workshop include;
- Group Executive Teams leading and providing shared services to a portfolio of businesses
- Business unit leadership teams
- Newly formed leadership teams, often post-restructure or post-merger, seeking to establish the foundation for high performance early in the team’s establishment phase
- Established, well performing teams seeking to lift performance to the next level
- Dysfunctional teams seeking to address significant performance issues
Why Choose the ISL High Performing Leadership Team Workshop?
Over the last 18 years, we have worked with over 2000 CEO’s, Senior Executives and Managers in over 400 high performing teams on our world-class leadership development programmes.
In addition, we have run over 75 days of High Performing Team Workshops.
We know leadership and we know high performing teams. We are trusted by some of New Zealand and Australia’s largest organisations.
All of our workshops are evidence informed through SmartLeader Apps, a comprehensive, integrated and user-friendly set of individual, team and organisational diagnostic tools that have been used by over 7000 individuals.
All Workshops have free access to a 12-month Pulse Survey function to monitor progress against workshop outcomes. All team members have 12-month access to their Personal and Team Dashboards, with authorised personnel having full access to ‘Multi-Team’ Dashboards.