Team Roles and Processes Workshop
Take the team to the next level by fully utilising all team members and consistently apply team processes
Taking a high performing team to the next level requires a deep understanding of the role each team member can play in different contexts to fully utilise their strengths. It also means developing clearly understood and consistently applied team processes such as courageous conversations, decision-making and holding each other accountable for results.
The ISL Team Roles and Processes is a 1-day Workshop, designed as a follow-on to the High Performing Leadership Team Workshop, to take the team beyond already high performance.
The workshop takes the team deeper within the SmartLeader Apps Team Dashboard to ensure the team understand and is using the full set of Dashboard tools available.
Key Benefits of the Team Roles and Processes Workshop
By undertaking this workshop, a Leadership Team will;
- Check-in to see how they are progressing against actions identified in their High Performing Leadership Team Workshop.
- Understand how different ‘characters’ can play different team roles through leadership, problem solving, conflict resolution, communication and influencing skills, change, culture, innovation and stress.
- Deepen the embedding of processes for courageous conversations, decision-making and holding each other accountable for results.
- Understand how systems thinking can be applied to understanding the organisation the team leads to aid decision making and communication.
- Deepen the team’s understanding of the ‘long table’ concept (where each team member represents a function / business unit) versus ’round table’ concept (taking a whole organisation perspective)
- Complete the process of becoming a high trust team leading with unity of purpose and having the right conversations
Who is the ISL Team Roles and Processes Workshop For?
The ISL Team Role and Process Workshop is designed as a follow-on for teams that have completed the ISL High Performing Leadership Team Workshop.
Why Choose the ISL Team Roles and Processes Workshop?
Over the last 18 years, we have worked with over 2000 CEO’s, Senior Executives and Managers in over 400 high performing teams on our world-class leadership development programmes.
In addition, we have run over 100 days of High Performing Team Workshops.
We know leadership and we know high performing teams. We are trusted by some of New Zealand and Australia’s largest organisations.
All of our workshops are evidence informed and supported through SmartLeader Apps, a comprehensive, integrated and user-friendly set of individual, team and organisational diagnostic tools that have been used by over 10000 individuals.