Financial Performance Workshop
Equip all team members to understand key financial performance drivers and simulate future performance using your organisation’s data
All members of a leadership team make decisions that impact the financial performance of an organisation. Yet not all members of an executive leadership team are as comfortable with financial data as the CEO and CFO.
The ISL Financial Performance Workshop uses your financial data to demystify key financial concepts and then embeds the understanding of these financial concepts through simulating future financial performance resulting from changes to key financial performance drivers.
In this way, each team member understands their impact on the financial performance of the organisation and is better equipped to make financial decisions collectively. The financial model developed is available for use by the client for a period of 12 months after the workshop and can thereafter be updated.
Key Benefits of the Financial Performance Workshop
By undertaking this workshop, a leadership teams will;
- Receive a model of their financial performance based on high-level financial data for the last three years.
- Have expert financial analysis undertaken to determine trends and relationships to understand current performance and trends.
- Identify and understand key drivers of financial performance for your organisation.
- Have a financial model using trend data and drivers that can simulate future financial performance.
- Using the DuPont Model, understand key financial concepts such as return on sales, asset utilisation, ratio of equity to assets, return on equity, return on assets.
- Understand the importance the cashflow and the dynamics of working capital.
- Understand the relationship between financial statements – income statement, balance sheet and cashflow statement.
- Embed understanding of these key financial concepts using their own data, simulating future financial performance that would result from changes in the key drivers of financial performance.
- Have ongoing access to the SmartLeader Apps financial simulator that includes simple descriptions of key financial concepts to enable team member to refresh their knowledge as and when they need to.
Who is the ISL Financial Performance Workshop For?
The ISL Financial Performance Workshop is for Leadership Teams seeking to equip all members of the team to confidently contribute to, and collectively own, decisions that impact the financial performance of their organisation.
Why Choose the ISL Financial Performance Workshop?
We know leadership, we know high performing teams and we know organisations. We are trusted by some of New Zealand and Australia’s largest organisations.
We use the SmartLeader Apps financial simulator. Using your own data in a real-time financial simulator that instantaneously produces forecast financial statements resulting from modelled changes is a unique and powerful learning experience.
This is the ultimate finance for non-managers workshop.
Financial Simulator Setup: Varies
Workshop Facilitation: $1250 + GST per person (minimum 8)