Leading Teams Programme
How to create and lead an aligned and unified, fully engaged and resilient team
High performing leadership teams have a shared clarity of purpose and values. They take a whole-of-organisation view. They have honest and courageous conversations. There are no elephants in the room.
They hold each other accountable. They are results focussed. They are people and customer-centric.
This three day programme has been specially designed to provide team leaders with the ability and capability to lead their teams during this postC-19 digital and uncertain world.
Key Programme Benefits
- Understand how your leadership resonates with your team.
- Discover your strengths, blind spots, how you impact others and how they impact you so you can get the most out of yourself and your team
- Realise the importance of leadership energy and resilience, the role you play and how it impacts team engagement
- Learn how to engage your team and why it is so important to your team delivering exceptional outcomes
- Understand the key building blocks of an effective team and how to attain them
- Uncover how to turn your team from a group of individuals into a truly aligned, unified, high trust, highly engaged, resilient team delivering results
- Appreciate the importance of evidence-based team development and tools that measure progress over time
Leaders come away with the know-how, resources, tools and ongoing access to a team performance coach.
What we will Cover
Understanding the key elements of team performance, including our 7 Step model to build a high performing team
Insights into your team leadership strengths and areas of development
How to create and effectively use a Team Charter – purpose, values and behaviours
Understanding the impact of personality on your team’s dynamic
How to build trust in your team
How to have courageous conversations within your team and why they are so important to your team’s success
How to empower your team members to succeed and grow
Understanding your current team performance
An action plan to improve the effectiveness of your leadership and team performance
Why Choose the ISL Leading Teams Programme?
ISL is a premium provider of world-class experiential leadership development programmes.
Over the last 18 years, ISL has delivered Leadership Programmes to over 1000 CEO’s and senior leaders. All content is research evidence-based. Participants who attended our programmes have rated us;
- 6.7/7 for being beneficial
- 6.7/7 for quality of facilitation and delivery
- 6.8/7 for quality of coaches
- 6.8/7 for overall learning experience
- 6.8/7 for recommending to other
“The ISL leadership processes using the MyTeamPulse tool showed me where I needed to step up as a leader and what areas I wasn’t effectively communicating. Within the first three months our team engagement increased 40% and productivity increased 22%.” – Mike Taylor, Founder & CEO BBT Digital.
Executives, Senior Leaders and Business Owners
Class Size & ISL Team:
15 – 20 Participants
3 Executive Coaches + 1 Programme Director
9 – 11 December
Participants can attend individually, or as a group of up to three from the same organisation